jueves, 14 de marzo de 2024

Writing Your Turn

 Studant A: Roc

Student B: Marc V

Student B: Im Marc from IT helpline, How can I help you?

Student A: Hello. I have issues with my monitor

Student B: Please hold the line.What's your name, and costumer number please?

Student A:I t's Roc,  from PcComputers, and the Customer number is B13RT

Student B: Okey, I will help you right now. So what's the problem?

Student A: My monitor doesn't work correctly, when it opens it closes inmediatanly

Student B: Have you checked the connections of the monitor?

Student A: Yes, I checked them everithing looks normal.

Student B: Maybe there is a intern problem in the monitor, you should check that.

Student A: Thank you for the help i will send it to the technician.

Student B: Perfect

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulary 10

 E-Mailing